[avr-libc-dev] iousbxx6_7.h — interrupt v ectors misnumbered?

From: Julian Bleecker
Subject: [avr-libc-dev] iousbxx6_7.h — interrupt v ectors misnumbered?
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 13:51:09 -0800

First of all, complete newbie to AVR development, so please excuse
violations of protocol, etc.

I am attempting to port some krufty IAR code to GCC for the
AT90USB1287. Slogging through the existing code, I had to refactor an
interrupt routine to conform to the avr-libc macros. The routine is an
interrupt handler for USB General Interrupt request. In the Atmel
device data sheet, this is vector number 11. In iousbxx6_7.h (doing a
sanity check) it's _VECTOR(10) (cf. line 1190).

Looking further, I think the vectors in iousbxx6_7.h are all off by
one, at least as compared to the Atmel datasheet. WDT_vect is 12, in
the datasheet it's 13, etc.

Again, newbie here, but it looks like the reset vector is not defined
as vector 1. Rather, external interrupt 0 is defined as vector 1, when
it should be vector 2.

Please correct me — I'm learning here..I understand that the patch for
these new devices is recent, so these new headers may not have been
flexed that much.

The data sheet I have (downloaded from Atmel) is "Revision D, Updated
07/06" and marked "Preliminary Complete". I downloaded it from here:
http://tinyurl.com/yk53kv

Julian

--

Julian Bleecker, Ph.D.