Re: [avr-libc-dev] Doing my own Tiny2313/Tiny13 libraries?

From: E. Weddington
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Doing my own Tiny2313/Tiny13 libraries?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:07:28 -0700

Bob Paddock wrote:

Are you prepared to compile your own compiler?

I've been building them that way for some time, under Linux. Will have to figure it out for Windows.

Contact me off-list about this. First thing to do is to get Cygwin: www.cygwin.com.

  Was going to even try
to compile GCC-4.0 to see if that saves any bytes.

Note that 4.0 is just barely in Stage 3 and is in active development. Use at your own risk.