Re: [avr-libc-dev] Doing my own Tiny2313/Tiny13 libraries?

From: Bob Paddock
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] Doing my own Tiny2313/Tiny13 libraries?
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 10:34:33 -0500

> Are you prepared to compile your own compiler?

I've been building them that way for some time, under Linux.  Will have to
figure it out for Windows.   Was going to even try
to compile GCC-4.0 to see if that saves any bytes.  Boss Man continually adds
new features to the products I build, but never wants to move to parts with
more memory space ($).