Re: [avr-libc-dev] savannah audit

From: Joerg Wunsch
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] savannah audit
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 23:34:11 +0100

As Theodore A. Roth wrote:

> I'm going to wait for Joerg to go over it too (since he said he was ;-)
> before I let the savannah folks know that we are clean.

Looks all OK to me.

More comments on the ChangeLog vs. mailinglist etc. discussion later,
I'm too tired now.  Only in short: the FreeBSD automatism basically
provides for all this, without any additional user interaction needed
(i. e. only `cvs commit' is needed, anything else is done
automagically).