Re: [avr-libc-dev] savannah audit

From: Daniel
Subject: Re: [avr-libc-dev] savannah audit
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 17:06:22 +1300

Can I float a question/suggestion to try and ease this audit process
(if it ever happens again)

Taking into account that I (and probably others) have all email's
sent to avr-libc-dev stored locally dating back to 29 Aug 2002
(uncompressed only 8.5M)

Would it be a good idea to require all applied diff's to also be sent
to the mailing list? (labeled/signed as applied by * )

and/or have a regular script that generates diff's and email's to the list.

Just my 2 cents worth to raise the ideas.

Thanks
Daniel Mooney