australia-public-discuss

Re: [Australia-public-discuss] Write a letter to ACIP?

From: Jacob Stanley
Subject: Re: [Australia-public-discuss] Write a letter to ACIP?
Date: Fri, 14 May 2010 00:23:00 +0800

Sounds like a good plan. I haven't been involved in putting together
anything like this
before, but I'll try to help out where possible.

I would say that pretty much all of the software developers I know
here in Perth had no
idea that swpats were up for review in Australia. Perhaps getting
names/signatures to
back the letter would be useful to our endeavour?