australia-public-discuss

Re: [Australia-public-discuss] Write a letter to ACIP?

From: Alex Fraser
Subject: Re: [Australia-public-discuss] Write a letter to ACIP?
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 12:55:14 +1000

I agree, the letter would be better if signed by more people. I would sign it, and I can ask my boss if he would sign on behalf of the company.

Alex

On 14/05/2010 2:23 AM, "Jacob Stanley" <address@hidden> wrote:

Sounds like a good plan. I haven't been involved in putting together
anything like this
before, but I'll try to help out where possible.

I would say that pretty much all of the software developers I know
here in Perth had no
idea that swpats were up for review in Australia. Perhaps getting
names/signatures to
back the letter would be useful to our endeavour?