auctex-devel

Re: [BUG]

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: [BUG]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 16:24:31 +0100

>>> "AH" == Al Haji-Ali <abdo.haji.ali@gmail.com> writes:

>> Sorry, I deleted my old auctex installation, pulled, applied your patch
>> run
>> make clean
>> make distclean
>> rerun configure
>> make
>> make install
>>

> Well, this is embarrassing. I was fixing indentation in my files
> before creating the patch and I seem to have accidentally changed
> one line.

No problem.

> Please find the corrected patch attached.

That indeed works, and what is even better the untraceable error I
reported is gone. So everything seems good now.

I will use this patch version and keep an eye on it.
If I find out something strange I report back.

BTW I have no strong opinion about the _regionĀ  problem. I tend to think
it should also go into the build directory, but maybe others thing
differently.

Thanks again for the patch it provides a feature, whose benefits you only
see, if you use it.

Uwe