auctex-devel

[BUG] (was: Output to directory patch)

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [BUG] (was: Output to directory patch)
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2021 15:58:45 +0100

>>> "AH" == Al Haji-Ali <abdo.haji.ali@gmail.com> writes:

> Hello,

> I've had some time to work on this patch (which outputs the tex
> output files to a directory). The attached is against the latest
> commit 6db8a1a373. I am not sure if there's still interest in
> incorporating this patch, but I have been using this setup for
> quite some time and I am very pleased by it. Uwe Brauer also helped
> me debug the patch and found a couple of issues that I fixed.

Sorry, I deleted my old auctex installation, pulled, applied your patch
run
make clean
make distclean
rerun configure
make
make install

Restarted emacs, open a latex file I just edited a couple of minutes ago
and run C-c C-c and obtain the following error, trace attached.
Not sure who is the culprit here.

Uwe