[aspell-devel] remove from word lists

From: Anton Leuski
Subject: [aspell-devel] remove from word lists
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 00:59:32 -0800

I guess it's not possible to remove words from the personal and session word lists, right? When I try the remove method on a personal word list from a Speller instance it comes back with

The method "remove" is unimplemented in "WritableDict"

Or am I missing something? Can you give me any advice on how implement the remove method? Or (even better :-)) when is it going to implemented in the main code base?

Thank you!

-- Anton

P.S. please cc to my address, I'm not subscribed to the list. thanks