[aspell-devel] VS 2003 Projects

From: Kevin Tew
Subject: [aspell-devel] VS 2003 Projects
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 14:52:00 -0700

How are you building on WIN32 with VC 6.
Makefiles, VC6 projects?
I would like to add support for VS.NET 2003 as well and was wondering if anyone had suggestions on which build system to use and how to maintain it. Can we generate MS makefiles from autoconf/automake, would one use a perl script to create a MS makefile, or should we check-in MS sepecific project files?

Just to note
I also have msys patches that I will put on SF today.