[aspell-devel] The last patch is the worst

From: Gary Setter
Subject: [aspell-devel] The last patch is the worst
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 19:03:18 -0600

Hi,
I submitted all the presentable patches that would make aspell
compile with VC6. There is one last patch that I had planed to
improve, but I do not yet have a good idea as to how to do it.
The problem is module speller_impl.cpp the static array
UpdateMember update_members[]
The problem is fun member. VC6 does not expect a function pointer
in the initalization expression.

I'm still using the aspell 0.5 work around that has code for
initiaizing each members with code individually. I'm not happy
with that, I'm sure no one would like receiving the patch.

What does the group want me to do? Submit what I have, take a few
days and think it over? Does anyone have a ready idea or actual
code to resolve this?

Best regards,
Gary

BTW, I still have BC5.5 changes to make it appears.