apps-gnustep

Some questions about GNUmail features

From: Patrick CARDONA
Subject: Some questions about GNUmail features
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 20:48:47 +0000

Hi,

I tried to suscribe in GNUmail list and post after, but my mail was rejected twice. I suppose nobody at the moment use this list, so I try to post it here, hope more luck to get answer.

I use GNUMail.app with great pleasure, but IMO something could be improved.

When I click on URLs in the message window, nothing happens. My browser is Firefox. But I don't find any option to set it in Preferences. So I wonder why URLs can be underlined, but not used. Maybe a short key I don't know ?

Other question. When I read a header to get from it a mailto adress, I can't copy nor paste it in the address database. Is there a way to do it or is it a missing feature at the moment ?

Also, the Help menu is inactive. Is this really missing or can I get it anywhere ?

Last question today : what is the difference between "Bounce" and "Forward" a message ?

Patrick Cardona

PS : OS and versions :
- Debian Sarge (3.1) : Linux version 2.6.8-2-686 (address@hidden) (gcc version 3.3.5 (Debian 1:3.3.5-12))
- gnumail.app    1.1.2-5