anarchdb-devel

[Anarchdb-devel] Re: The new ARDB is available !

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: [Anarchdb-devel] Re: The new ARDB is available !
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 09:30:37 +0200

Hi there Joseph,

On r.g.t-c.j, you said:
> I was going to try to update it myself- I'm glad the person who
> actually knows the code did it instead.  I downloaded the latest
> cvs and compiled it on linux at home, but I haven't had a chance
> to run it there yet- the windows version seems to have a problem
> if you pull up a second library or crypt browser- it screws up
> all the windows very badly.  I'll check the linux version for the
> same behavior when I get home tonight.

You seem to be able to cvs checkout, compile, track bugs, use Linux and also the Windows version of ARDB.

ARDB NEEDS YOU.

For multiple reasons, I'm unable to take care of the Windows side of things. Lastest release is a pity: an outdated .EXE flung together with a fresh database. Including lots of square-peg-in-a-round-hole bugs. :/

A copy of this email is sent to the anarchdb-devel mailing list. If you haven't already done so, please subscribe!