anarchdb-devel

[Anarchdb-devel] cross-compiling

From: Francois Gombault
Subject: [Anarchdb-devel] cross-compiling
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:57:42 +0200

I no longer have my Linux PC which allowed me to cross-compile ARDB for windows. Add in the fact that I have very little free time this year, it lead me to announce that I couldn't continue to support ARDB.

Last week I thought I might be able to set up a cross-compiling environment on my Mac. I gave it a try, but I wasn't able to complete this task (I have a hard time cross-compiling sqlite). Later I didn't have time to get back to it.

Anyway, I learned in the process that my cross-compiling scripts are a bit outdated, and I had to fix them. As soon as possible, I'll post them on this mailing list.

--
Francois Gombault