anarchdb-devel

Re: [Anarchdb-devel] New release

From: Graham Smith
Subject: Re: [Anarchdb-devel] New release
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 08:00:22 +0100

On 9/13/06, Francois Gombault <address@hidden> wrote:
Graham Smith wrote:
> Did you compile this using the cross compile scripts that you sent out
> the other week?

I didn't compile anything! It's the old .EXE with a new database. You'll
notice auto-update is probably still broken, and lots of other glitches.

I got this new database by running ARDB's auto-update on my office's
Linux machine, where ARDB is compiled from CVS (and up to date regarding
the new CSV format).

Oh, I was hoping this was a stableish windows build.  Darn.

g.