advocate

Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Amie Street

From: Jonathan Roberts
Subject: Re: [Advocate Play Ogg] Amie Street
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 21:23:52 +0100

Hi again,

Just had a response from Amie Street. Apparently OGG support is one of
their summer goals - whether this includes FLAC or Vorbis I'm not
sure, but great news in my opinion :D

Best,

Jon

On 23/05/07, Jonathan Roberts <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

I think Amie Street is really cool, no DRM etc...but I think it would
be even better if they'd supply the music in OGG as well. I'd think
they might be quite open to it with the ethos they try to put across;
perhaps people from this list would be willing to send a quick e-mail
asking them to support OGG? I will be after I send this e-mail, but
the more merrier :D

Best,

Jon