adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2002 00:19:39 +0200

At Sunday 01.09.2002 19:41, you wrote:
Sure, go ahead and latex it! Just give it a version like 0.1-pre-alpha ;P
I'll work on the mapobjects sections next - I guess I can't do all of it until
we have editors and I can make screenshots of them. Still, I'll do my best to
explain how it's gonna work.
I doubt I'll have time to learn any latex in the near future but if there's
some simple tags I can include to make your life easier Ben lemme know!

Sure, I'll go through it tomorrow. There'd definately be the one or other command you could use to make my work easier, I'll let you know. For example we could define our own command for the tip and adonthell-only boxes.

BEN