adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!

From: Benjamin Walther-Franks
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 13:06:33 +0200

At Saturday 31.08.2002 21:36, you wrote:
On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:43:46 +0200 Alexandre Courbot wrote:

> It's fine by me. Well explained, and I have no correction to submit.

Looks really good. The layout is great and the text is clear as well.
I've spotted a few typos, but so will ispell - no need to deal with them
now :)

Great work!

Me like it too!

Do you want me to Latex it, James? As to my part of the character gfx docu - I'll think that'll have to wait until there are any conventions - cuz since 0.3 everything has changed. I need to actually do some stuff before I write the docu about it ;)

The most important message is there: We have some gfx documentation going and James and me are the people to ask! Any artist coming across this docu will surely be helped in some way.

Ben