adonthell-artwork

Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!

From: cirrus
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-artwork] gfx documentation!
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2002 18:41:32 +0100

Sure, go ahead and latex it! Just give it a version like 0.1-pre-alpha ;P
I'll work on the mapobjects sections next - I guess I can't do all of it until
we have editors and I can make screenshots of them. Still, I'll do my best to
explain how it's gonna work.
I doubt I'll have time to learn any latex in the near future but if there's
some simple tags I can include to make your life easier Ben lemme know!

        -james