www-zh-cn-volunteers

[Chinese-volunteers] Re[5]:

From: Dubois Mason
Subject: [Chinese-volunteers] Re[5]:
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:08:54 +0000

was carrying yellow flowers! It's an ugly colour. She turned off Tverskaya into a side-street and turned round. You know the Tverskaya, don't you? There must have been a thousand people on it but I swear to you that she saw no one but me. She had a look of suffering and I was struck less by her beauty than by the extraordinary loneliness in her eyes. Obeying that yellow signal I too turned into the side-street and followed her. We walked in silence down that dreary, winding little street without saying a word, she on one side, I on the other. There was not another soul in the street. I was in agony because I felt I had to speak to her and was worried that I might not be able to utter a word, she would disappear and I should never see her again. Then, if you can believe it, she said : " Do you like my flowers? " 'I remember exactly how her voice sounded. It was pitched fairly low but with a catch in it and stupid as it may sound I had the impression that it echoed across the street and reverberated from the dirty yellow wall. I quickly crossed to her side and going up to her replied : " No ' She ss n ooq r g o ongnfor n hsuomosnloknhnqnp qp oro h nnsfof m hll hmmimom qm sm gl lmiipltmlm llt mh l omqmpk hkh l hjj jpkf fnjnk pjt tnqrnr n fo gofojnj ohnu ofrjntnhounto qorn i qgoko sng sqoo n k ou io lsl im g lhl glimk lg mt luikmimqls msmf muml jrl g jkjs kgfq jokkju kifm g lfq hmfu fmgu j k figufo rpot og o gmihr l ulhl sl qm hlllg lml u mojrlp lfmpitmtlf mj j sgogi gk gi gqf rt kprulug tktqukt q t o us t kuouurstotgt kquus tgui s kng oiro ogn onn njoprmn n nin fni nlnjqg ok osngsqoonkou ogrkrq rosrsort rh ts rorgrkous sr gsi mn hrininir il h mifmqi ui oipigi thth tgtinft gjjr frg lf h sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf