www-zh-cn-volunteers

[Chinese-volunteers] Re[5]:

From: Kerr Tim
Subject: [Chinese-volunteers] Re[5]:
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 16:31:53 +0000

Caesar? ' 'It happened thus,' began the prisoner readily. ' The day before yesterday, in the evening, I met a young man near the temple who called himself Judas, from the town of Karioth. He invited me to his home in the Lower City and gave me supper...' 'Is he a good man? ' asked Pilate, a diabolical glitter in his eyes. 'A very good man and eager to learn,' affirmed the prisoner. ' He expressed the greatest interest in my ideas and welcomed me joyfully .. ' 'Lit the candles. . . .' said Pilate through clenched teeth to the prisoner, his eyes glittering. 'Yes,' said Yeshua, slightly astonished that the Procurator should be so well informed, and went on : ' He asked me for my views on the government. The question interested him very much.' 'And so what did you say? ' asked Pilate. ' Or are you going to reply that you have forgotten what you said? ' But there was already a note of hopelessness in Pilate's voice. 'Among other things I said,' continued the prisoner, ' that all power is a form of violence exercised over people and that the time will come ijlf lrlr lnlhmqlrhmmsli lgmq lgl jmjmmlgl mkkm gmolsimmk lo mq sdjksdfsdfsdlgkj sdflkjsdf lksdjfsdfsdf