www-es-general

[GNU-traductores] Call for Papers: IWEEE 2015 - Las Palmas (Spain)

From: Selene Cordara
Subject: [GNU-traductores] Call for Papers: IWEEE 2015 - Las Palmas (Spain)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 16:59:48 +0100

The International Workshop on e-Health in Emerging Economies (IWEEE) is an annual conference for Free (Freedom) Software in Healthcare and Social Medicine advocates.

The workshop promotes Free Software as an effective and ethical solution to provide universality and equity in health care.

This year the theme of IWEEE is "People before Patients". We will put the attention on health promotion and disease prevention. Share your government experiences and ideas, such as how your government is improving Public Health with Free Software, or personal health devices using open hardware.

IWEEE is a non-profit event organized by GNU SOLIDARIO.

If you are interested to participate, please submit your presentation at: address@hidden

If you want to sponsor the event, please contact us via: address@hidden

Please feel free to share this information with others people who may be interested.

*Deadline*

 If you wish to participate to the call for papers/posters :

*Abstract* *submission*: no later than 1st of August 2015

Paper and posters submission guidelines

(we apologize for duplicate receipt of this message)

Best Regards,
---
GNU Solidario
Delivering Health and Education with Free Software
www.gnusolidario.org