tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] Relative paths of include files are not normalised, w

From: Michael Richter
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] Relative paths of include files are not normalised, which can break #pragma once
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2023 16:02:53 +0200

Concerning the #pragma once case, I tried to setup a cleaner patch on
tccpp.c. I just extracted the path normalisation from
search_cached_include and adjust some smaller things necessary. I diffed
this against latest mob 5b28165.

It's the simplest solution, just normalizing slashes and . .. upon
current working directory. This should master msot regular cases without
symlinks. But it means the identical files at two different paths in the
filesystem will not be seens as identical, but be included twice.

I don't wont to push it to the mob without feedback.

Regards

Michael