tinycc-devel

Re: [Tinycc-devel] patch for tcc (and question)

From: Herman ten Brugge
Subject: Re: [Tinycc-devel] patch for tcc (and question)
Date: Mon, 22 May 2023 15:06:51 +0200

On 5/17/23 23:28, Fred van Kempen wrote:
Hello list:

I hope the list is still active... development seems to have stopped, or at least stalled?

Based on the 0.9.27 release code, I added a patch to tcc.c to let it "find" itself and its
support directories (include, lib etc) even it is not located in the root of that setup. I
normally have stuff organized under "bin/" to keep it clean, and because my systems
require several platforms, it is usually like

      .../
         /bin/
               /x86
                      /tcc.exe
               /x64
        /include
        /lib/
            /x86
                   /libtcc-32.a

and so on.

So, the patch allows tcc.exe to be in "below" the root folder, and still find things, by
looking for the presence of an include/ directory.

Is this something I could (or even should ;-) push to the mob branch?
I am missing the patch?
Is this against 0.9.27 or against mob?
Sorry cannot answer your question. I have no arm/arm64 windows.

    Herman