tcldrop-dev

[Tcldrop-Dev] Re: [Tcldrop-Commits] tcldrop/modules/users users.tcl

From: FireEgl
Subject: [Tcldrop-Dev] Re: [Tcldrop-Commits] tcldrop/modules/users users.tcl
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 06:13:18 -0500

It WAS right..  In Eggdrop, try doing [matchattr nonexistantuser -] and it'll
return 0.
You have the proc returning 1 for nonexistent users when it matches against -,
and that's wrong.

Anyways, don't touch users.tcl at all right now..  Cuz I'm making all the procs
in it call binds rather than do the user database
stuff themselves (the new place for the user database procs is
users_arraydb.tcl).

I'm sure you meant well.. But be more careful next time.. Making it work like
Eggdrop does is paramount.

-FireEgl