Re: [Swftools-common] swf ocr

From: filip sound
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] swf ocr
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 19:57:08 +0100

hello,

i had the same case and solved it preprocessing the pdf documents with
ocr software writing invisible textfields into the pdf. pdf2swf then
works fine and everything is searchable and even markable (drawn
marker rectangles above text) as if it was normal text.

in the open source linux world that's a peace of cake :)

greetings,
  filip