Re: [Swftools-common] Query about swftool - pdf2swf

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Query about swftool - pdf2swf
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 18:48:42 -0100

On Wed, 11 Jan 2012 21:03:37 +0530
Trupti Pawar <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Can anyone help me with my questions?
> I'm using pdf2swf conversion exe of swftools.
> I want to know can the text inside swf be accessible? I need to add search
> functionality for these swf's and for that highlight the text searched by
> the user.
> Also i need that user should be to able to copy the text from swf directly.
> So can the text be selectable?
>

> Thanks n waiting for the reply
> Trupti

Check out the informations posyed on the swftools wiki, the links from there
to various resources, including the mailing list archives.

For example,

  http://wiki.swftools.org/wiki/How_do_I_highlight_text_in_the_SWF%3F

  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/swftools-common/

The information is there if you look!