Re: [Swftools-common] Re: stereo sound(track)

From: Russell Lyons
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Re: stereo sound(track)
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 14:29:45 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, Chris.

I did listen carefully and did listen to the lc.swf and rc.swf files
separately. I didn't notice any difference. In any case, it was
certainly not that lc was panned hard left or that rc was panned hard
right. I do realize you have two tracks playing simultaneously.

Sure, I could use 2 files, but the issue has always been how to get one
into only the left channel and one into the right, or to preserve the
panning in one file, if the output is swf sound files. I don't know how
to do that and get good results by using a simple tool.

Thanks,
Russ