[Swftools-common] Re: pdf2swf textSnapshots in OCR'ed PDF files

From: tachy0n tachy0n
Subject: [Swftools-common] Re: pdf2swf textSnapshots in OCR'ed PDF files
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 10:13:11 -0700

I'm not sure if my previous mail went to the list as I had not
subscribed to the mailing list when I sent it. So I'm resending it
again. Any pointers in the right direction would be helpful.

I've tried changing the z-order of the Static Text to be above the
Shapes (Bitmaps) and set the alpha for the static text to 0 so that
just the highlights will be visible, but that shows a solid yellow
highlight on top of the bitmap for the selected text.