Re: [Swftools-common] possible bug in lib/action/compile.c

From: Jason Christopher Reed
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] possible bug in lib/action/compile.c
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2009 12:56:28 -0400 (EDT)

You can use swfc, but that way you would have to specify everything
twice (once on the swfc level, and once inside the ".action:" block).

Is this something that actually works in the current distribution, and not merely in some future speculative world where embedding is supported? If so, an example would be very much appreciated. I do not know concretely what you're suggesting.

I don't have extremely strong opinions about future embedding syntax, except argreeing that it would be nice to have some kind of compatibility with existing Flex code, whether direct or indirect.

---Jason