Re: [Swftools-common] possible bug in lib/action/compile.c

From: Jason Christopher Reed
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] possible bug in lib/action/compile.c
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:04:23 -0400

> This is a (very small) example:

Ok, this is very helpful at least to my understanding of things, thanks.
And I understand your warning not to waste time trying to hit a currently
unpleasant and in any event moving target. I'd still like to play around a
little bit right now and at least better understand the peculiar
java-cargo-cult design decisions the AS3 designers made. Exactly what
names of classes and things need to match up with others in the format
appears to be rather buried in the documentation, since Adobe are
implicitly going on the assumption that you are using their tools.

---Jason