Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf javascript events

From: Chris Pugh
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] pdf2swf javascript events
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 08:44:41 +0100

As Ricardo says, maybe it would be easier to adapt an existing application,
rather than re-invent the wheel?

http://php.opensourcecms.com/scripts/show.php?catid=6&cat=Learning%20Management

If you are hell bent on DIY, then the random link below may possibly assist you?

   http://www.expressanimator.com/examples5.php

Best of luck!

Regards,

Chris.