RE: [Swftools-common] swfviewer and "wild" swfs

From: Goldstein, Seth
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] swfviewer and "wild" swfs
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:29:56 -0500

I believe what are you looking for is this command line argument for pdf2swf:

"-t , --stop                    Insert a stop() command in each page."

Which will stop the swf from playing through.  It'll load the swf and just stop
on the first page, waiting for you to manually page through using the viewer.