[Swftools-common] highlighting/selecting text by mouse in SWFs created u

From: Rahul Mahurkar
Subject: [Swftools-common] highlighting/selecting text by mouse in SWFs created using pdf2swf
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 10:32:11 +0530

Hi

I'm trying to highlight text by selecting text using mouse in an swf file. I've created the swf file using pdf2swf. TextSnapShot.hitTestTextNearPos(x,y) is returning -1, I think that's because the font's metrics is not available in the swf file. How can I make it ( font's metrics) available in the swf? Is there any particular option I need to use while converting the swf?

Thanks in advance

-Rahul