Re: [Swftools-common] Newbie looking for .sc file language reference.

From: Bill Gray
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] Newbie looking for .sc file language reference.
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 16:29:34 -0800 (PST)

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for you help.  I am really trying to get this project done using
open source tools.

I discovered the document you added to the wiki here...

http://www.swftools.org/swfc-fileformat.txt

... though I might point out that this is not linked to from the "references"
section of the site.  Rather it is in the documentation section under a bit of
an odd title.  No matter, I got to it in the end.

This tool is really terrific, and I'm enjoying using it.

Bill