[Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.

From: Ian Wilkinson
Subject: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 11:05:30 +0000

Hi,

I've made a couple of changes to rfxview so that you can scroll with your mouse.

The behaviour is so that if you are fully zoomed out it scrolls onto the next/previous page. If you are zoomed in it will scroll down the page until you reach the bottom, at which point it will move onto the top of the next page.

I can't produce a diff as I don't have the tools, but as it's only actionscript I can send it over it you are interested.

Regards,

Ian Wilkinson
--
x10 via Web or Wap?