[Swftools-common] strange behaviour with SWFC

From: Benedikt Quirmbach
Subject: [Swftools-common] strange behaviour with SWFC
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 10:55:00 +0100

HI,

I had a thread with the name "swfcombine with PHP" in this mailing list.

I want to bring some Variables into a SWF that is prebuild in Flash.

After some experimenting I found a way to do that:
Take SWFC and bring the library-swf into a new swf as background image and an action with the variables.

This seems to work, but...

This is what I do:

1. I got s Flex app where I can edit some data.
2. After editing the data I send them to a PHP script.
3. the PHP script takes SWFC to combine a library-swf and the new data.
4. I load the new swf into my Flex app.
5. Eventually do the same with new data.

When I load the app, I call the PHPscript with standard data.
I get a swf that works.

Than I edit the data and call the same PHPscript with the new data.
In my Flex app shows up a new swf with some data missing.

You could think now, that the Flex app or the PHPscript do something wrong...

But a although have a function to sends the new swf by email...

When I do that I have to fill out a form which takes some time.
Than I call a PHPscript that sends the very same swf that was loaded into the Flex app to my adress.
The swf that were sended be email are OK!

For me it looks like a timing issue.
But I can't figure out what's going on there...
Why can I load a swf that does not seam to be ready!?

Has anybody an explanation what's going on here?
Or a solution?

Benedikt