Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.

From: Ian Wilkinson
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] rfxview updated for mouse scrolling.
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:33:53 +0000

address@hidden wrote:
----- "Ian Wilkinson" <address@hidden> wrote:

Matthias Kramm wrote:

On Tue, Nov 04, 2008 at 11:05:30AM +0000, Ian Wilkinson

<address@hidden> wrote:

I can't produce a diff as I don't have the tools, but as it's only actionscript I can send it over it you are interested.

Yes, we're interested. Feel free to send the ActionScript.

Hi,

I've attached the code to this message, just place it after the dragrefresh = setInterval(refreshDrag, 20);

Thanks, Ian. Nice patch.

I had to make a minor mod. to get the prev page to work at no zoom - I believe the
equivalent "Flash math" adjustment your code already had for the bottom. The
line is shown below after your version.

Thanks Jim, in my testing I hadn't seen it mess up 40 = 40, but flash is quite inaccurate with positions on screen. I believe it rounds all positions to an internal grid and that grid will change dependent on screen resolution, browser size & shape and the weather :-)

Ian.
--
x10 via Web or Wap?
http://www.sgtwilko.f9.co.uk/bluelava/