Re: [Swftools-common] creating an swf

From: John Francis Lee
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] creating an swf
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 19:01:00 +0700

Matthias Kramm wrote:
On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 04:57:53PM +0700, John Francis Lee <address@hidden>
wrote:
1. The audio stops halfway through in each swf. It would be good if I could make it go to completion.

Sounds like a bug- please send me the mp3 file.
Also, try converting it to a .wav file first, maybe that helps.

The .wav file does play all the way through.

2. Besides the problem with the audio in scene 3, I cannot get the little movie in that segment to stop. It loops.

You already tried
    .stop movie1

No, I had not. I have no reference on these commands.

 .stop movie1

does stop the movie... but not the sound.

 .stop sound1

has no effect. It just keeps looping.

In the other .swf's made from stills I was able to set the browser window to black at the end, using

 .jump image5 luminance=0 #fadeout

not so with the movie.

Thanks for all your help.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA without notice or warrant or knowledge of sender or recipient."

John Francis Lee
1025/37 Thanon Jet Yod
T.Wiang A.Mueang J.Chiangrai 57000