[Swftools-common] creating an swf

From: John Francis Lee
Subject: [Swftools-common] creating an swf
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 20:09:19 +0700

Greetings,

I have a project in mind. It is to compose a series of swfs with voice over.

 The first is composed of a single .avi and a single .mp3
 The rest are each composed of a series of .jpg files and a single .mp3

I have made single .swf files of from each of the .jpg files.
Individually they fill the browser's screen, but when I combine them they are all different sizes, are located in the upper left corner of the browser window, and flash by very quickly. I would like to be able to control the length of time each of the .jpg's is displayed and the transitions between them. Perhaps fade one out and another in.

Can you point me to some reading that will tell me how to accomplish what I want to do? I am having difficulty finding documentation that explains what is going on here with swftools and with flash itself.

Thank you very much.

--
"This message may have been intercepted and read by U.S. government agencies including the FBI, CIA, and NSA without notice or warrant or knowledge of sender or recipient."

John Francis Lee
1025/37 Thanon Jet Yod
T.Wiang A.Mueang J.Chiangrai 57000