[Swftools-common] words search in generated swf

From: Raphaël SINTES - PINKDEV
Subject: [Swftools-common] words search in generated swf
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:51:33 +0200

Hello

I've developped a systeme that take html file, convert it to pdf and finally generate one swf per page.
I've developped a viewer for play the generated page.
In my viewer, i've a search module.
For the moment i can retreive on witch page is the searched word (i store in sql db extracted text from the pdf).
But i want to know if it possible to retreive the text in the generated swf and highlight it.

Thank you for your help.

--
Pinkdev Sarl
Raphaël SINTES - Tél : 06 60 26 58 75