[Swftools-common] Couple of Questions and request for plain swf files

From: Greg & Michelle
Subject: [Swftools-common] Couple of Questions and request for plain swf files
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 21:04:15 +0800

Hi all, new to the swftools and trying to figure it all out and I seem to have it working via command line in Windows.

Can I ask a question or two :) please.

1.  I note there is a GUI for the pdf2swf called qpdf2swf but it looks like it has not been updated since 1996 and I could not get it to work on a Vista PC, so is there anything else available via a GUI interface?

2.  If for 1 there is no gui is there a command to get it to process a batch of pdf files in a directory please

3.  I have tried to create my own viewer in Flash but my Flash skills are well - hopeless :).  Does anyone have a plain, no buttons just simple swf file I can use please.

4.  Like-wise has anyone got a more simple and basic preloader to replace the standard one they would care to share.

That is it, thanks for your time and I appreciate all the help

Cheer sall

Greg