[Swftools-common] thanks for your reply eric, one more question if you d

From: Robert Hine
Subject: [Swftools-common] thanks for your reply eric, one more question if you don't mind
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:16:12 -0500

Thankyou eric for your detailed response, it was a great suprise  to recieve a positive response this morning, however I have one more question, as I am not using the c++ library, just the swfc and png2swf to compile my swf files, would your answer still be valid, i.e am i still within rights to withold the source to complete projects, while linking to the swftools website (something i would plan on doing heavily now anyway), again thankyou for your positive response and my apolgies for not replying directly into the thread, i don't have evolution set up on ubuntu because my (free) mail acount won't allow access to it. Hope to hear from you soon

--
Enter the Bourne Ultimatum Sweepstakes
View Trailer, Win Free Prizes. In Theaters 08.03.07