[Swftools-common] Hi guys, a question about importing functions

From: Robert Hine
Subject: [Swftools-common] Hi guys, a question about importing functions
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:06:32 -0500

Hello again everyone, i appologise for all the messages recently, while a lot of the flash work is going smoothly, I am having one last problem, which is getting the wiicade api imported into my program, the api says that I should

import com.wiicade.WiiMote

with the WiiMote.as file in my com/wiicade/ directory relative to my source, however swfc replies

address@hidden:~/swf$ swfc game.txt
error:
        import com
          ^
Line 4:  Reason: 'syntax error'

I cannot figure out how to get around this, the file is in the correct place but it seems to be the actionscript that is throwing the error, if anyone could help I would be very appreciative.

--
Enter the Bourne Ultimatum Sweepstakes
View Trailer, Win Free Prizes. In Theaters 08.03.07