RE: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly

From: John Bauer
Subject: RE: [Swftools-common] SWF files scaled incorrectly
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 16:00:24 -0500

I have the same problem,   What happens is that there is extra “junk” outside the artboard.  PDF’s recognize the artboard. If you use the SWF exporter in Illustrator it will include the “junk”.   When I load the swf’s with my flash application the size is recognized as the size with the extra junk.  So each page could potentially have a different size.

Is there a way pdf2swf could recognize the artboard size then set the origin and size of the stage correctly?

John