Re: [Swftools-common] script improvement for Flash presentation

From: Chris Flowers
Subject: Re: [Swftools-common] script improvement for Flash presentation
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:09:23 -0500

Hi Pablo,
Sorry I haven't got back to you. Read up on the actionscript
sound object. The basic scheme is making an array of cue points
for when the slides should change. You then have to monitor
the sound's playback position and manually change slides as
needed via actionscript. Its fairly involved and requires some
actionscript knowledge.

You should be able to find help on the sound object here:
http://www.adobe.com/support/documentation/en/flash/

Chris