[Swftools-common] script improvement for Flash presentation

From: Pablo Rodríguez
Subject: [Swftools-common] script improvement for Flash presentation
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 22:01:43 +0100

Hi there,

as Chris Flowers predicted, using the script below to generate a
499-slide presentation (for almost 35 minutes, the original can be found
at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-63593434971523176), I get a
presentation where slides go much faster than the audio. I can notice
this in the first ten seconds already.

Just in case you wonder, I got the timeline by watching frame by frame
with avidemux and writing when the frame was different than the one
before. If this were not accurate, I don't know other way to get an
accurate timeline.

Sorry for asking again, but how could I improve the script below to get
slide transitions accurately?

Thanks for your help,

Pablo

# Presentation script, generated by RaccoonShow
.flash filename="presentation-orphanworks.swf" fps=10
.swf slides "orphanworks.swf"
.put slides
.stop slides
.sound audio "audio-lessig-32kmono.mp3"