[Swftools-common] Accessing swfc sound objects

From: Andrew Mathis
Subject: [Swftools-common] Accessing swfc sound objects
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 15:48:20 -0400

When I create a sound in swfc with ".sound", how can I access it with ActionScript? Specifically, I would like to be able to access Sound.onSoundComplete(). In other words, if I do something like ".sound sound1 LocoStart.wav", how can I set "sound1.onSoundComplete" with ActionScript?

Also, is there any way to include swfc commands (like .play) within ActionScript blocks? Or to create ActionScript functions with swfc commands?

Thanks!
Andrew Mathis