[Swftools-common] Avisynth support

From: Peter Schønau Fog
Subject: [Swftools-common] Avisynth support
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2006 13:50:11 +0200

Hi,

I've tested how avi2swf works with avisynth files(www.avisynth.org www.doom9.org). And it's working very well as long as the avisynth file doesn't contain audio. When there is audio in the file it renders all the frames and then hangs. The output.swf file plays with sound and all, but when checking the file with swfdump, it says that there is some kind of error.

Is there something I can do to make my avisynth script more avi2swf friendly? Like bitrate, stereo/mono ect.?

Btw. I can't get all of the commandline switches to work on avi2swf on Win XP.

If this audio issue could be solved two, great free tools could work perfectly together.

Tin2tin